Updated prices coming soon
PureVision Toric contact lenses for astigmatism
Did you ever think that you couldn’t wear contacts if you have astigmatism? Well think again. PureVision Toric contact lenses for astigmatism are uniquely designed to meet the special vision correction needs of people with astigmatism.
Now people with astigmatism can see their world with the same breathtaking clarity as other PureVision Toric lens wearers. PureVision Toric contact lenses for astigmatism lenses deliver clear, stable vision – blink after blink.
AerGel makes PureVision Toric lenses exceptionally healthy. They allow natural levels of oxygen to reach your eyes, and resist protein buildup – so your eyes stay comfortable all day long and well into the night.
Key features and benefits
- Clear, stable vision – blink after blink
- Designed to provide 30 days of excellent vision and comfort – easy to remember to replace them once a month
- Comfort-enhancing AerGel material repels debris and stays moist all day
- Allows natural levels of oxygen for healthy, white eyes
- Company: Bausch & Lomb
- Packaging: 6 lenses per box
- Wearing schedule: daily
- Replacement schedule: monthly