Updated prices coming soon
Biofinity contact lenses represent a marked step forward in contact lens technology that has to be experienced to be believed.
Biofinity contacts are made from Aquaform Comfort Science Technology. It’s a unique material that is highly breathable and moist. High levels of oxygen flow freely through these silicone hydrogel lenses, helping to keep your eyes clear, white and healthy looking.
The naturally wettable Biofinity Aquaform lens material holds water within the lens making it soft, moist and resistant to dehydration and protein deposits. What’s more, Biofinity contact lenses provide comfort that won’t rinse off since there are no added surface treatments or wetting agents. Nothing comes between you and a comfortable, healthy, lens-wearing experience.
Also, with Biofinity contacts, the aspheric front surface lens design provides enhanced vision. Light is better focused to a common local point giving greater image resolution and increased depth of focus for sharper vision. That unique combination of high oxygen, high water and soft lens material creates a truly exceptional silicone hydrogel lens.
At a glance
- High oxygen transmissibility for healthier eyes
- Soft and moist lens material for excellent all day comfort
- Round lens edge for comfort
- Aspheric front surface for sharper vision
- Daily wear and extended wear up to 6 nights/7 days
- Company: CooperVision
- Packaging: 3 lenses per box (differs from image)
- Wearing schedule: daily
- Replacement schedule: monthly